Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum

Banner and Skin © Respected Artists

HomeThree cheers for the newbie...? EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Three cheers for the newbie...?

Go down 
+2
Decode
xXNatVladimiraXx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xXNatVladimiraXx
xXNatVladimiraXx

Three cheers for the newbie...? Empty
PostSubject: Three cheers for the newbie...?   Three cheers for the newbie...? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:55 pm

Wow being a newbie sucks ._.

I have no Earthly- oh, that's why... I'm not on Earth anymore now am I...? ¬.¬' ANYWAY I need serious halp D: and not only psychiatric but I mean with the roleplaying, I know how to roleplay but which roleplays can I join and where are they? .n.

Last edited by xXNatVladimiraXx on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.imaginarypads.weebly.com/
Decode
Decode

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for the newbie...?   Three cheers for the newbie...? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:57 pm

Ha ha it's ok, You'll get over the noobness soon enough. Welcome to LOTS. Have any questions and I or an admin or mod can help Smile
Back to top Go down
http://nighthowlers.forumotions.net/
xXNatVladimiraXx
xXNatVladimiraXx

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for the newbie...?   Three cheers for the newbie...? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:59 pm

Decode wrote:
Ha ha it's ok, You'll get over the noobness soon enough. Welcome to LOTS. Have any questions and I or an admin or mod can help Smile

lol I hope so ^^'
Back to top Go down
http://www.imaginarypads.weebly.com/
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for the newbie...?   Three cheers for the newbie...? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:04 pm

Lol Nat, first, at the bottom of the screen when you first come to lots, is a chat box. Click join chat to talk with other members! Very Happy Second, https://lots.rpg-board.net/legend-of-the-sun-f1/ <- that is where you rp at. You can either, A: Join an existing RP or B: Make a new one! Most all of the RP's are open for all, but there IS some where its for certain members only! Also, remember, this is not a live RP its forum, which means that there is a certain posting order! Smile
I hope this answers some of your questions Smile
Back to top Go down
Losha
Losha

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for the newbie...?   Three cheers for the newbie...? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:06 pm

Welcome to Legend of the Sun!

Be sure to read below for the rules and if any further questions don't be afraid to ask any of the Moderators/Admins
I hope you enjoy your stay here :3

(Slightly following up with Sun's)

Quote :
Legend Of The Sun Rules

Forum Rules

I. Be kind and respectful to all members of this forum. Administrators and Moderators as well. What they say goes; any arguments may lead you to a ban. This means: Happy bashing, sharing private secrets in public to embarrass someone, or starting a flame topic.

II. Spam is not welcomed. Any spam will be deleted or moved and you could get banned, depending on the situation. Double posting is not allowed as well. If you wish to add something to a topic, just edit your first post. You may only double post after every 24 hours. Any posts off topic of it's subject will be either deleted or moved to it's appropriate place.

III. Only Administrators and Moderators can post in the Announcements section of the forums. If you wish to say something important, feel free to post in the LOTS Discussion board.

IV. Don't bring up religion. It only brings fights and attitudes, that's the last thing Staff and other members want to deal with. So please keep your believes to yourself.

V. No advertising. This is a private forum for role playing and socialization only.

VI. Use proper grammar. Talking lyk th!$ and tlkng txt tlk is not allowed.

Role Playing Rules

I. Anyone may start a new topic. The author of the topic may create their own rules that you must follow. They can flag an Administrator or Moderator if you are not following the author's rules.

II. No god playing. You cannot do everything in the world, so do not act like it.

III. Follow by the Plot. If it's a canine only thread, don't bring up unicorns and such. If it's in the desert, don't make it snow, etc.

IV. Same as the Forum Rules, be respectful to members and staff.

V. You can only RP/Start a topic if your character has been APPROVED.

VI. You cannot approve someone's character if you are not a CA Moderator or an Administrator. If a CA Moderator is not online, another Moderator or Administrator will take to their job.

VII. Enjoy yourself!

We apologize for any confusion. Now that we have new members, things are now unable to be discussed over a chat site. Like they used to be. These rules must be followed for a healthy forum system, and they are now going to be enforced.
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for the newbie...?   Three cheers for the newbie...? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:10 pm

xXNatVladimiraXx wrote:
with the roleplaying, I know how to roleplay but which roleplays can I join and where are they? .n.

First of all, welcome haha.

You can join roleplays that have your name on them, i.e. [Insert RP name here] (Sun, Kaze, Victom, and Nat only). But if they don't have any specific members, then you should be okay. I know Sun has her little group Roleplay's. You can only join roleplays if you have an accepted character.
Roleplays are here.
And you upload your characters here

and @Sun and Losha
FFFFT YOU BEAT ME
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for the newbie...?   Three cheers for the newbie...? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:16 pm

Yes listen to our leading Forum Mod Aspen or as some call her Niki. It it tipical to join RP's if it says anyone or if it is bran new. If it has Names only then its a closed RP. but if there are no open Rp's you can start a new one and im sure one of our friendly members will join in. We were all new to this once its like riding a bike, you will get the hang of it explore and what not ^^
Back to top Go down
http://ice--wolf.deviantart.com/
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for the newbie...?   Three cheers for the newbie...? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:25 pm

Victom wrote:
Yes listen to our leading Forum Mod Aspen.........its like riding a bike, you will get the hang of it explore and what not ^^

LMAO that's right >:U

and like he said, it's easy once you get the hang of it.
Back to top Go down
Decode
Decode

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for the newbie...?   Three cheers for the newbie...? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:28 pm

So I love how we all automatically spam this kid with posts. Oh well.

Vlad, this comes with the territory. Smile Get use to it! XD
Back to top Go down
http://nighthowlers.forumotions.net/
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for the newbie...?   Three cheers for the newbie...? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:59 pm

Yes Nat is a good RPer, i have seen her on Iscribble, though i think shay only wants her here for Chris, Sun's dirty little bloody sucking secret o3o
<<
>>
<<
shhhhsh
Back to top Go down
http://ice--wolf.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for the newbie...?   Three cheers for the newbie...? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three cheers for the newbie...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum :: Out Of Character :: Intoduce Yourself-
Jump to: