Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum

Banner and Skin © Respected Artists

Homekso listen  EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kso listen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

kso listen  Empty
PostSubject: kso listen    kso listen  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:07 pm

kso, this is a little about me. I'm not giving you too much info because I don't have to >:U

About me
RL Name: Niki
Favourite Number: 13
Favourite Colour: Black

Yeah, I suffer from depression. But that doesn't mean I'm not fun or crazy or any of that. I'm still awesome, k? No, I'm not emo. Emo is just a genre of music.

I have a bad temper. It's not hard to piss me off, trust me. I go on rages. I like my revenge, so don't get on my bad side and we won't have a problem.

I play ice hockey. I play on an all-boys checking league, which means that I'm the only girl and there's a lot of physical contact. No, I don't "flirt" with the boys, that's there job lmao. I usually play defence. Sometimes I'll play forward. I've played on about...7 leagues. Never played on a girls team and proud.

I'm a bad-ass. I like causing trouble. I'm the type of person that wouldn't back down from any dare. If you don't believe me, ask my cousins personally about what I did in Disney World.

I listen to mostly Screamo and rock music.

I like to draw, read and sing.

I have a perverted mind. I can and will easily take things you say and turn them into something perverted. I apologize if gets a little over-board. I have a dirty mouth. I curse a lot. I don't mind at all. So don't get on my bad side and you won't have to suffer.

I'm straight. But on the internet I have two lesbian lovers, Mitchie and Kelly. (Scoutsong and Kaze).

I don't take kindly to strangers. Sorry to say, but I'm tough on strangers >|

Site Info.
CatsPawIsland - Sorin
Wolfhome - Aspen
MysticalRealms - Drip-Drop
TheTotemLands - Aspen
TheTotemLands Forums - Aspen
Wolfhome Forums - Aspen
Youtube - youcanthaveit
Back to top Go down

kso listen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum :: Out Of Character :: Intoduce Yourself-
Jump to: