Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum

Banner and Skin © Respected Artists

HomeMmk I'm Pho... EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mmk I'm Pho...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phobia
Phobia

Mmk I'm Pho... Empty
PostSubject: Mmk I'm Pho...   Mmk I'm Pho... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:02 pm

Kso I'm Phobia. I'm a character moderater on the site. If you have a question about a character, or anything in general about the site, just ask.

I'll start off with some real life info. C:

~I'm 15 and live in Georgia. I used to live in Florida.
~I love animals; I have 3 dogs, 2 miniature donkeys, 2 horses, chickens, and a cat.
~I collect swords, knives, etc. Anything in the weapon area. Mostly I collect them because I think they're wicked, but I also have a fear of robbers. I'm prepared!

So far I have 3 swords, several switch blades, AK-47, 4 shotguns, 2 rifles, and 2 short swords(daggers).

~I also collect Pirates of the Caribbean things. Most of the swords I mentioned above are themed to pirates of the caribbean. Also, i'm going on a cruise May 19th to see the premiere of Pirates of the Caribbean: Stranger tides.

So far I have a life size potc flag, 2 short swords(daggers) that I have crossed behind the potc skull, potc jacket, potc coins, potc sword, 2 potc posters, potc shirt, potc bag, potc necklace, etc. I have more, but its too much to list.

~I love WWE. I've met Undertaker, Edge, and Jack Swagger.

~I'm a great lier. c:<

Now for my character info c:

Phobia- Phobia is my Assassin themed and self themed character. She wears a black cloak and usually keeps the hood over her eyes. She always keeps weapons on her, usually short blades. Her best friend is Mayhem.

Mayhem- Mayhem is a winged wolf who is thought to be and is insane. He has a sense of humor, but his bite is worse than his bark.

If you wanna read more, just look up my characters in the character sections.

:)
Back to top Go down

Mmk I'm Pho...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum :: Out Of Character :: Intoduce Yourself-
Jump to: