Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum

Banner and Skin © Respected Artists

HomeIf You Really Knew Me EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If You Really Knew Me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

If You Really Knew Me Empty
PostSubject: If You Really Knew Me   If You Really Knew Me Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:06 pm

This topic is for you to express yourself freely. To talk about whatever you want, and however you feel. You can talk about anything, ESPECIALLY your emotions. Manda (Losha) and I were watching the tv show "If You Really Knew Me" on MTV and we both got really emotional about it, so I think it would be a good idea if we all got to take a step further in how we really know each other.
You don't have to post anything about yourself, but you can comment on other peoples posts to help comfort and support them.

Post about anything. Post about how you feel. Some of your darkest secrets that you just want to get out. Everybody is here for you. You can lean on each others shoulders here. People go through some tough stuff and everybody should be able to feel relieved after this. Nobody will get in trouble no matter what you post, no matter what the subject. Express yourself freely.

I'll go first ;-;

If you really knew me, you'd know that my parents have been in a different country for 6-8 years and that I've been living with my Aunt and Uncle.

If you really knew me, you'd know that I'm not who I really am. That I have two sides to me, which is depressed/quiet, or fierce/outgoing. And that I can't control when or why I act the way I do.

If you really knew me, you'd know that I'm afraid of older men (adults) when they touch me, in fear of rape or of the person being a pedophile.

If you really knew me, you'd know that I'm very self conscious and insensitive about myself. And that I try to be the best I can for my friends or around adults in fear of being judged or leaving an impression of somebody I'm really not.

If you really knew me, you'd know that I cut myself just to be able to feel something. To be able to feel something other than emotional pain. And that I don't mind because it relieves me.

If you really knew me, you'd know that I want to be a nicer person than who I really am, but I find that too difficult since everybody's judgement turns into something horrible.

If you really knew me, you'd know that I'm a victim of domestic violence both verbally and physically and have been since the age of 3.

If you really knew me, you'd know that I keep too many secrets to myself in fear of rumours being spread and lies being told.

If you really knew me, you'd know that I want to be able to lean on somebody's shoulder for real and be able to feel the comfort and have the weight of the world lifted from my shoulders.

If you really knew me, you'd know that I truly want to be a better person.
Back to top Go down
Losha
Losha

PostSubject: Re: If You Really Knew Me   If You Really Knew Me Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:22 pm

Aw, Niki<3 You can "always" talk to me. No matter the subject<3

Kay, I guess I'll go next.

If you really knew me, you'd know that underneath my happy mask lies a very lonely girl.

If you really knew me, you'd know that I'm very self conscious .

If you really knew me, you'd know that I grew up with only my mom, we've never lived in a home of our own, and we have moved almost every year of my life.

If you really knew me, you'd know that I suffer from depression and my family suffers from addiction (of anything).

If you really knew me, you'd know that I have been homeless twice.

If you really knew me, you'd know that I am paranoid of losing my friends, for fear of never obtaining more.

If you really knew me you'd know that I am very, very antisocial and am afraid of other people and what they think.

If you really knew me, you'd know that in 2 weeks, I'll be homeless.

If you really knew me, you'd know that I love "everyone" I come in contact with, it's like a knee jerk reaction that I cannot help.

If you really knew me, you'd know that I cry myself to sleep almost every night.

And if you really knew me, you'd know that I'm okay with it all... and yet I'm not.
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: If You Really Knew Me   If You Really Knew Me Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:24 pm

-huggles Manda so hard- ;-;

I love you babe <333333
You can always talk to me <33
Back to top Go down
Decode
Decode

PostSubject: Re: If You Really Knew Me   If You Really Knew Me Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:24 am

<333 You both! I guess I'll go.

If you really knew me, you would know that I am afraid of making friends because they might hurt me. Whether it is from jealousy or whatever, I usually get hurt one way or another. Usually from rumors and getting lied to.

If you really knew me, you would know that I have been stabbed in the back way to many times to even count, so i'm scared of people. Mainly in IRL, not online.

If you really knew me, you would know that I am scared to the point of passing out of pain, and storms.

If you really knew me, you would know that I struggle with trying to fit in.

If you really knew me, you would know that I'm lonely. (no siblings, neighbors, or any contact what so ever with anybody except a few close friends and my parents)

If you really knew me, you would know that I struggle with emotional abuse from my parents.

If you really knew me, you would know that my dad is an alcoholic and I fear him because he causes most of that abuse, but yet I still love him and I fear for his health.

If you really knew me, you would know that I have a pretty stable life, but there are things that are always up in the air. (which can be scary at times.)

If you really knew me, you would know that I like attention, but I'm scared to get any because of getting hurt, yet I'm lonely.

If you really knew me, you would know that I feel bad sitting at the computer every day.

If you really knew me, you would know that my mother hates my best friend and won't let me go over or hang out with her. ;.;

If you really knew me, you would know that I'm a hard worker.

If you really knew me, you would know that I complain 24/7 because that just reminds me that people are listening and that they care. Sometimes I get carried away, and I'm not proud of complaining and yet none of you realize the situation I am in. (Even if it's not as traumatic or anything as others' might be)

If you really knew me, I struggle with trying to connect with people, because idk. I just can't very well. And it is frustrating.

If you really knew me, you would know that I am 100% honest on the internet. Meaning I don't lie and crap like that about ANYTHING because it will come back and bite me. (leading to pain).

If you really knew me, you would know that I'm not perfect or anywhere close.

If you really knew me. You would know that I pick my arms from all of the stress of doing well in life and making everyone happy on top of everything I have to do. I do so much for this damn family they wouldn't know what hit them if their little slave left. And yes, I have scars.... and I'm not proud of it. I still do it today even though I would give anything to have my scars taken away. I almost cry every time I see people that can wear short sleeves.

If you really knew me, you would know that when I was a child, I had hip displaysia. Meaning my legs were out of alignment. (all better though).

If you really knew me, you would know that when I was 8 years old I got hit in the head with a 4x6 piece of wood, hurled out of a window 2 stories up, and it messed me up a bit. ;.; I think I got a little bit of brain damage because I get dizzy and stuff all the time and when I go on roller coasters or somethings like that, I get dizzy and almost faint because my head hurts behind my eye. I'm scared about it.

If you really knew me you would know that I'm a scared person..... and I fear death and pain.

If you only knew me.... If you only knew me.
Back to top Go down
http://nighthowlers.forumotions.net/
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: If You Really Knew Me   If You Really Knew Me Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:58 pm

<333 to you all :c
I'ma just make mine short and sweet.
If you really know me, you would know that I don't like to complain.
If you really know me, you would know I have really bad anger issues.
If you really know me, you would know I hide my feelings alot from you guys :c
If you really know me, you would know it took alot just to type this up.
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: If You Really Knew Me   If You Really Knew Me Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:52 pm

<33333 you guys ;-;

If you really knew me, you'd know that I don't like to complain often.

If you really knew me, you'd know that I'm more of a listener than a talker, and that I need someone to help lead and guide me no matter what.

If you really knew me, you'd know that I'm reckless, brave, and willing to do many dangerous things without thinking or caring about the consequences. (Life or death).

If you really knew me, you'd know that I'm told by my own family that I'm not normal and that I'm very messed up.

If you really knew me, you'd know that I care about what people say behind my back despite how much I say I don't care.

If you really knew me, you'd know that I find it hard to trust people in real life, including my own family.

If you really knew me, you'd know that I'm lonely for being different and odd, even though I do have my friends who love me.

If you really knew me, then you'd truly understand.
Back to top Go down
Decode
Decode

PostSubject: Re: If You Really Knew Me   If You Really Knew Me Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:56 pm

<333333 Niki and Shay

If you really knew me, you would know that I hate doing AP homework because it has taken over my life! IT NEVER ENDS!!!

(thought I'd throw some humor in there Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
http://nighthowlers.forumotions.net/
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: If You Really Knew Me   If You Really Knew Me Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:02 pm

Lmao Morgan <33333

If you really knew me, you'd know that I like being quiet except for when I'm fired up.

If you really knew me, you'd know that most of the things I say are said because I mean it, because it's true, because it can't be held in any longer, or because I'm on a rage.

If you really knew me, you'd know that I listen to screamo/emo music because the lyrics mean a lot so they need to be screamed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You Really Knew Me   If You Really Knew Me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If You Really Knew Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum :: Out Of Character :: Art & Literature :: Show Case-
Jump to: