Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum

Banner and Skin © Respected Artists

HomeCharacter. .:Pending:. EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character. .:Pending:.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Song

Character. .:Pending:. Empty
PostSubject: Character. .:Pending:.   Character. .:Pending:. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:24 pm

So, As you probably know, I am Song here on LOTS, and I'll be posting my character descriptions here. The character I will be posting is obviously Song. I can not provide a full refrence sheet, yet will try my best to describe her. Thankyou much for reading, and hope you enjoy roleplaying with her.

† SONG †

IMG HERE
Pronounced » Song? Rhymes with English word 'Long'?
Alias » Isn't Song short enough?
Gender » Fae
Species » Canine. {Fox/Wolf hybrid.}
Age » Teen. Around two years of age.
Parents » Spike{Dredge wolf} » Never knew Mother.
Siblings » His name is Hallo. I rarely see him.
Other Family » Sister in law > Alou.
Mate » None.
Rugrats » Currently no offspring.
Health » [M] My mental heath isn't too great. I loose my focus easily, and somtimes I speak with myself. [P] My physical heath is averadge.
History » I was born into a pack of eight. My Mother, Father, Nanny, Hallo and four otehr pack workers. My mother dissapeared in a forest fire, and in his furstration, Spike has sent me to Omega rank. My only chance of gaining my true rank was to be partnered with the current Beta. I refused this offer, and when I was one year old I had left in rebellion. I now survive solo.
About your Character » I am shy and quiet. I can't hunt too well and alone I am rather weak. My past draggs me behind with most things, and I don't allways pay attention, even when the matter is important. My stregnth is in herbs. My father had said this was a discraseful position, and that's when I left.

Last edited by Song on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Character. .:Pending:.   Character. .:Pending:. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:56 pm

Please read the character registration rules and follow the requirements on posting your character(s) https://lots.rpg-board.net/character-registraion-f9/when-entering-a-character-must-read-t10.htm , thank you!
Back to top Go down
Song

PostSubject: Re: Character. .:Pending:.   Character. .:Pending:. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:10 am

Aspen wrote:
Please read the character registration rules and follow the requirements on posting your character(s) https://lots.rpg-board.net/character-registraion-f9/when-entering-a-character-must-read-t10.htm , thank you!

Oh, Sorry I didn't see that. D: Editing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character. .:Pending:.   Character. .:Pending:. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character. .:Pending:.
Page 1 of 1