Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum

Banner and Skin © Respected Artists

HomeHeres a lullaby to close your eyes EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heres a lullaby to close your eyes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

Heres a lullaby to close your eyes Empty
PostSubject: Heres a lullaby to close your eyes   Heres a lullaby to close your eyes Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:18 pm

Deep, endless, cold red eyes peered from the shade of the branches in a tree. Vari, sitting as a wolf, watched the annoyingly stupid humans walk by, looking for a target to take their form. To steal their body. But, of course, not just anyone. It had to be alluring, one that would bring in any male at a single glance. Now, Vari knew that no human could be that beautiful, but thats why she always had to tweak it a bit. She smirked, seeing her next target.
A woman, standing at the bus stop.

The shadow demon leaped from the tree, bursting in a puff of black smoke, and running as nothing but a shadow to the woman. Each paw step meaning the assurance of death.

Vari leaped into the woman, her eyes instantly turning green. Possessed by Vari. Vari walked the woman away, though, this one was fighting.

Vari rolled her eyes at its simple attacks to kick her out, and ignored them. Walking the woman to the woods, off the normal trail the humans had made. Vari held her breath, getting ready to give the final un seen blow that would take the womans life, and leave the body still breathing and alive. Kicking their soul out some would say, but really, she was still dieing either way, even though her body wasn't. Releasing the blast of shadow energy, the woman died, leaving the body all hers now. She smirked, testing out the joints and muscles, and using her shadow abbility to fix it up a bit.

Now, strikingly beautiful, Vari walked out of the woods, the once before brown eyes of the woman now having a red tint to them.

"Now, what to do now?" She thought to herself, biting back the laugh that was bubbling in her throat from the looks she got from the humans.
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Heres a lullaby to close your eyes   Heres a lullaby to close your eyes Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:45 pm

The bus pulled up and a backpack was tossed out. Its contents scattered, as its owner was thrown on top of it. A gray haired it partly combed over to cover his left eye.
He crawled up, his black and white jacket covered in dead grass, some of it sticking out of his fingerless gloves.
"Fucking Pricks!" He shouted as two gorilla like jocks followed him out and began to beat him.
As the bus pulled away, they kicked him in the ribs and walked away laughing. The corner of his right eye which had been punched nearly five times had a small purple black bruise forming. His lip was split and bleeding, and his left cheek was reddening. Blood dribbled down his nose as he stood holding the ribs that had been kicked a good ten times.
Spitting in their direction, he kneeled and scooped the contents back into his backpack.
Turning the opposite way, he continued to curse the boys who had beaten him up as he walked. "Some day... they all.. Will Die!"

Last edited by Victom on Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ice--wolf.deviantart.com/
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Heres a lullaby to close your eyes   Heres a lullaby to close your eyes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:15 pm

Vari looked up, her senses going wild. Did she just hear the word die? She blinked, a small grin growing across her features. Die was mostly used as a threat. And behind that voice, it sounded like real death was going to happen. And with death meant blood, and where blood was, there was Vari.

She quickened her pace, looking around for the source. There, a male on the ground, catching papers.
She tilted her head and looked down. Could she pass for a high schooler? She thought about it, then edited her figure once more, looking around the same age as the male.

Vari double checked herself before walking past him, looking down at him and giving him one of her most flirtatious smiles before walking in the school. Hoping the boy would get the hint.
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Heres a lullaby to close your eyes   Heres a lullaby to close your eyes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:39 pm

Damian had planned on skipping school now all together, but seeing the girl.
No! She wasn't smiling at me... was she? Then reminding himself, No they just play with your feelings only to kick you down again.
Sighing, he turned around and headed for the school, he wanted to eat this night, so having the Orphanage being called from him not being at school would mean another hungry night. He was met with the usual sneers and glares.
"Fuck them all," He hissed under his breathe as he walked into the bathroom.
Oh one of the large mirrors, there in large red sharpie, "Dai is gay, he'd bend over like the dog his is!" Under it was series of lol, lmao, and Wink.
Feeling his temper spike, his fist shot out and shattered the thick glassed mirror. Shards of it falling and cutting his hand to bits.
Throwing his backpack to the trash, it tipped it over. The constants of both scattered and Damian slumped in the corner of the bathroom with his knees to his chest. He rested his forehead on his arms as they wrapped around his knees. His bleeding hand dangling down along his legs, closing in a fist then opening up repetitively.
"I will make sure they all DIE..." He cried out again, kicking the trashcan and went back in his emo pose.

Last edited by Victom on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Heres a lullaby to close your eyes   Heres a lullaby to close your eyes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:00 am

Hearing a crash with her sensitive ears, Vari immediately directed herself towards the males bathroom, her eyes resting on the male from before.
She turned around and shut the door and locked it, walking up to him and leaning down, narrowing her eyes, looking at him. Staring him down like she could actually see into his soul.
"You're not normal are you?" She mostly stated the asked, a grin slowly spreading on her face.
"You are bullied and poked fun of. But you could kill them all. But you don't. Why is that?" She asked, her voice smooth and soft. But even it could send shivers down your spine.
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Heres a lullaby to close your eyes   Heres a lullaby to close your eyes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:12 am

Damian looked up shocked. The words spilled out of his mouth, "I want to make them pay... but I'm not strong enough, they are always in groups and together they are to much for me... I just wish i had the power.."
He put his head down again, this time resting his chin on his arms, so he could still look at the girl.
His hand was still bleeding, in fact the glass was even still there. He turned his head toward it like it was more interesting then the girl.
"But what do you care? No one cares about me... I have no real home, no family. I don't see why i should have friends when they all leave. I could vanish and no one would miss me..." He brought his hand to his head and started to pull the glass out using his teeth. Once he got most if not all of it, he began to lick the wound clean. It caused it to irritate and bleed more.
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Heres a lullaby to close your eyes   Heres a lullaby to close your eyes Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:29 pm

Vari let out a soft purring like sound.
"Fiesty little one aren't you?" She mused, moving his hand away from his face and cupping his chin, moving his head this way and that, getting a good look at him.
Her eyebrow raised slightly, a grin spreading across her face.
"Come." She demanded, standing up and unlocking the door.
"I've got something to show you."
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Heres a lullaby to close your eyes   Heres a lullaby to close your eyes Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:58 pm

"Very well, im sure if it is a trap they cant do much worse."
He grumbled, not fearing what may lay ahead of him.
Why fear what would happen? It just may or may not happen anyway.
Something about this girl made him not afraid anyway.
"What is it that you want to show me, and it better not be a group of those gorillas.. i mean the football players."
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Heres a lullaby to close your eyes   Heres a lullaby to close your eyes Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:22 pm

Vari smirked. So he didn't like the jocks now did he.

She led him out the door, out on the feild where most of them where practicing.
"Now watch this." She purred, her voice icy and deathly.
She walked over to the crowed, them instantly looking up as if she had called out to them. Yet it was all silent. She smirked, pressing her finger to her lips in a 'shh' motion. Black mist seem to swirl up out of the ground around her feet, it gliding its way over there.

One took in a breath as if to yell, but nothing came out, it was if he was a mute child. She grinned, moving her finger away from her mouth and holding her palm out. As if a motion to tell a young dog to 'stay'. And, after that, they tried to run, but their feet would not carry them.

The black smoke was now swirling around their own feet, climbing its way up their legs, getting closer and closer to their heart.

"How bout you show me what you can really do" She whispered over to him, her now black eyes shining with wicked attractions.
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Heres a lullaby to close your eyes   Heres a lullaby to close your eyes Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:11 pm

Damian felt something awaken inside of him. Looking down at his hands, to see if they were the source. They kinda were, but apon looking up, the light blue specks in his eyes were glowing also.
Pointing a finger at one of the jocks, one that had beaten him up recently, he noticed his body froze. A wicked smile wrapped around his features. "Wanna play Now?!" He called to them, all of them locking up.
Just thinking it, the two that were the main source of his torment were sent into the bleachers and dragged up and down as if someone was dragging their arms.
Laughing he pointed at the goal post, and they were hung by their underwear. Turning to the others, he felt a tickle in his throat. Closing his eyes, he visioned a force field around the girl, hoping it would work like it did in the movies. Taking a deep breathe, he threw his head forward as a haunting wail shot up. The rest of the males were sent flying into cars, snack shacks, and fences.
Simply thinking it their kleets were ripped off their feet and now beat each of them in the private area, the face and chest. Footballs at random flew at them, as well did any rock or other football equipment lay near by.
Smiling that he finally got payback, he panted. A voice appeared. It was the principal. He often saw the bullying but never tried to stop it. "Young man, I do not know what you are, or what you think you are doing. But this could be considered attempted murder, now i insist you come with me."
"Insist? INSIST?! Where were you when they were kicking the snot out of me?! Oh, that's right you were watching them!" He held his hand out in a choking manner. The principal seemed to be gagging on something, like someone had their hand around his throat. Feeling his anger spike for the third time today, he also felt the ground leave his feet. It became appearent he was floating in mid air, the older man followed him like something connected them.
"Attempted murder? How about we go to the real thing!" He closed his hand in a tight fist, his knuckles whitening. The principals throat squished like a banana in a wrestlers grip. Feeling drained, he fell to his knees a good ten feet and stayed there panting. Knowing the force field would be down by now, but he still didn't care about the girl at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Heres a lullaby to close your eyes   Heres a lullaby to close your eyes Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:40 pm

Vari couldn't help but laugh while the male attacked.
Revenge was the best cure to anything.

She walked over to the exhausted boy, gripping him by the under arm and dragging him along quickly.
"Such an outburst love, attracts too many curious humans." She said, pulling him off campus and across the street, heading towards a deserted ally way. She pushed him in softly, glancing both ways to make sure they where not followed.

"Listen Love, you aren't normal. Now, two choices. You can either stay here and be a good little boy, or be a great man that every one fears." She said, the edge in her tone making it sound more exciting then it really was.
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Heres a lullaby to close your eyes   Heres a lullaby to close your eyes Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:13 pm

"I don't you telling me imma freak, i have been told that all my life. Its obvious i wont be a good boy now that i can practically prove to everyone I'm some kinda... monster or something."
He was staring out the alley at the people now starting to appear at the football field. The sound of sirens were starting to appear, as well as grow louder.
"What did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Phobia
Phobia

PostSubject: Re: Heres a lullaby to close your eyes   Heres a lullaby to close your eyes Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:27 pm

A small chuckled came from behind them. A cloaked figure leaned against the back door of the school. It was a girl, you could tell by the curves. She had her hood over her eyes and her arms crossed over her chest.

"Someone that everyone fears? I don't think you could include me in the spectrum..." The girl removed her hood, revealing short, blonde hair that came to her neck. "Since I am Fear itself." Damian was shocked now...the girl's blue eyes seemed to glow, like ice on a frozen lake.

"You have some nice moves, but I wouldn't be hanging around that." Phobia said, raising an eyebrow at Vari. Phobia had gone to the school out of curiosity for a few days before. "I see now that I am not the only one who is not exactly...normal."

She held her palm out, letting her hidden blade shoot out, then shoot back in. "Cool, eh?" She said with a slight grin. "I may not have magic like you people..." She took a blade from a back pouch of her cloak. She glared at it for a moment, then with deadly aim, it shot from her hand.

It whisped past Vari's head, lodging itslef in a player's head, right between the eyes.

"But I'm one badass Assassin." She said, raising both eyebrows.

"Now listen, eh, Damian is it? You can't go around killing innocents. Not nice." she said, shaking a finger at him. She looked at the player she had just killed. "Oh him? Bully. Deserved it." she said, chuckling.

"But seriously, that thing your talking to only wants your soul." She said, suddenly serious. "She thinks she is a king in a game of chess, and people like you are her pawns. I'm the knight that stops her. Because, frankly, I don't like competition."

Phobia seemed truly deadly, yet cool at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Heres a lullaby to close your eyes   Heres a lullaby to close your eyes Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:39 pm

The sudden hear beat behind her made her stop her sentence, her gaze moving from Damian to the wall beside him.
I am fear itself The girl said. But that only brought a wicked grin across her face.

Vari stayed there. Not turning around till the girl was done talking.

"Foolish one she is." Vari said aloud, mainly to herself then those around her. She turned around, resting her now cold, demonic eyes on the girl.

"Why try to act hard as rock when on the inside you are as soft as a marshmello. You've lost your way love. Don't try to hide it." Vari cooed, a voice wicked enough to make the back of someones hair stand up.
Being part demon, this was her way to have fun. Piercing the most secretive and deepest secrets in one, and bringing it out.

"You act like you don't care. But you do. You probably care more about him then yourself. So, what would you do if something happened to him?" Vari purred, her voice low and haunting.

She moved back behind Damian and leaned on him, draping her arms across his shoulders and looking at her from behind him.

She laughed softly.
"People like you only get in the way." She said, adding a few 'tsks' in with it.
"This is why we never stay in one place for a long time." She whispered to Damian, her breath offly cold against the skin on his neck.
"But she can easily be taken care of. Can't she love?" She coo'ed temptingly, giving Damian a soft shove towards him.
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Heres a lullaby to close your eyes   Heres a lullaby to close your eyes Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:52 pm

"Why she has done nothing to me yet.. But try and tell me who not to kill and i will. All those kids at that damned prison deserve to die. They looked on and cheered as i was beaten for no reason. Stand in my way, and i will use my power against you..."
The light blue in his eye glowing dangerously as his anger rose.
Be used.. taken advantage... "No one cares about me, or else they would have stopped them. There for they are nothing in my eyes. If you are looking for a soul... it was broken and flushed down the toilet along with my humanity..."

He genitally grabbed Vari's arm, not smiling and removed it. Walking to the entrance of the alley, his eyes still glowing. Flicking his hand, he flipped a cop car so it landed on one behind it. There was no one inside, but the explosion it caused made him smile. Turning around, he walked back to them with his arms spread.
"I care nothing for the scum, if they gave a rats ass they would have stopped the bullies, but they didn't so killing them would be like killing ants. Just as easy too, just gotta... squish them."
He enfasised this by pinching his index and thumb together, another car exploded being completely flattened. His eyes stopped glowing and he gave a weak smile, but it was evil no matter how big.
Back to top Go down
Phobia
Phobia

PostSubject: Re: Heres a lullaby to close your eyes   Heres a lullaby to close your eyes Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:03 pm

"Not cool, man." Phobia said coldly.

She shrugged at Vari.

"I have no self inerest. Assassins welcome death...we are here to help others. Well, I am anyway. Zaroff, what was left of him, tortured us. And if something happened to him...well, then something would happen to you."

Phobia glared at Damian.

"I know what's it like to be bullied. And the feeling that you can't do anything about it." Phobia raised her chin up, showing off three, long, pink scars.

"I tried my hand at revenge." She snickered at the memory. "Worst year of my life. I had no one, but the truth is, everyone needs somebody."

Her eyes seemed to burn through Damian. "If you'd let me, I'd show you what it's like to be...well...happy, I suppose. Without hurting people."

Phobia glared at Vari. "And demon, you can't fool me. That girl's body you stole, her name was Holly. Pretty girl, had a good life. Until you stole it." She said, and casually fiddled with another blade.

"So, what about it Damian?"
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Heres a lullaby to close your eyes   Heres a lullaby to close your eyes Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:16 pm

Vari stood up and frowned at him.
"I care. If I didn't why would I wan't you so badly?" A tear streaked down her cheek.
"She speaks lies. Her tongue is no different then a snake. Saying bad things about me, just because she was jealous of me. When I have done nothing to her. This is why I look so desperately for great people like you. I have no friends to call my own." More tears streaked down her cheeks, more fluidly. Sad sight it was.
Her tone was no longer bone chilling. But one that some one could easily sympathize to.
"I thought you where different. That you could be a great friend. I felt the power inside you, and knew you weren't human." She whispered softly.
She held out her hand.
"Please don't be like them." She said softly, her mascara running and her once red/black eyes now a deep brown that was once like the girls body she took. The soft brown caring eyes.
"Please?" She pleaded, her voice only a whisper now from being hoarse from crying.
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Heres a lullaby to close your eyes   Heres a lullaby to close your eyes Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:25 pm

Damian put up a force field, in case she tried to throw it.
"Try as you will, i care nothing for people anymore. If you had wanted me to, should have looked me up ten years ago when i still had hope. It was crushed along with what used to be my heart.
Damian blinked like his eyes were unfocused and closed his eyes, rubbing them roughly.
"i..if im not human.. then what am i? I know.. i know neither of you must be human to care about me..."
Something brought him to say that, and he turned and watched the fire he had caused that was slowly being put out by a fire truck.
"why would anyone care for me? Im just a freak.." His anger spiked for a second and the fire hydrant popped off and crashed into the truck. Water sprayed everywhere.
".....Okay, that i did not mean to do..."
Back to top Go down
Phobia
Phobia

PostSubject: Re: Heres a lullaby to close your eyes   Heres a lullaby to close your eyes Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:46 pm

Phobia raised an eyebrow.

"I am human, but I was born a jackal. I have...Or I had ties with a Reaper....he tricked me into drinking a mix that caused this. I'm human forever more." She mumbled, almost angrily.

Phobia laughed at Vari.

"I gotta hand it to you, you're a good actor. But I am not as ignornant as the others." Her gaze fell on Damian. "She is a demon. I'll prove it."

Phobia, in a movement to fast to see, chunked the blade at Vari. It seemed to go through her, the part where it should've hit turning into mist.

"See?" She said at Damian, crossing her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Heres a lullaby to close your eyes   Heres a lullaby to close your eyes Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:21 pm

Seeing her act wasn't working, she glared at the girl.
Switching her glare to the boy, she flicked a finger, Putting him in a deep sleep.
"Give me one good reason I shouldn't kill you right now." She snarled, turning her completely blacked out eyes towards her, her once alluring face now horrid and un holy.
Dark black smoke shot out of the wall, wrapping its self around the girls throat, wrists, and ankles. The minute it touching the flesh gave the feeling of claws being raked down the skin.
"Maybe if some one wasn't so annoying, they wouldn't be in this situation." She growled, taking a step closer and glaring into the glowing eyes.
"Don't test the waters." She hissed, her voice not only sounding different, but sounding of many different voices at once.
Back to top Go down
Phobia
Phobia

PostSubject: Re: Heres a lullaby to close your eyes   Heres a lullaby to close your eyes Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:25 pm

Phobia winced at the pain for a second, but toned it down so she could tolerate it with her mind.

"Assassins...welcome...death." she said inbetween winces from the pain. "I have no self interest...just for others. It's my job...if it kills me, then thats a price...I must pay."

Phobia dug her hidden blades into the shadows, but it didnt help.

"And one good reason not to kill me is...that when they found my body...you'd have somebody trying to kill you that even you would be afraid of." She smiled under her cloak.
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Heres a lullaby to close your eyes   Heres a lullaby to close your eyes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:09 pm

"But, perhaps there was no body to be found?" She hissed, the grin still on her face.

"How about, I just leave you here to die. And no body would know what happened!." She said, her voice now back to normal and her eyes back to the reddish brown. "Wouldn't that be fun!" She added, clasping her hands together.
"So, you stay here. And I'll take my new best friend out to eat." She laughed, picking up the boy and putting him in a trance that would make him follow her.

"Have fun!" She called over her shoulder, locking arms with Damian and walking off, leaving the female with the burning shadows that held her body up against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Heres a lullaby to close your eyes   Heres a lullaby to close your eyes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:54 pm

Damian felt himself fall to the floor then the next moment, pulled up right. "where are we going?"
He asked, his body felt heavy, like he was high. His vision was somewhat blurry, but something made his feet move. Not truly caring he went where they did.
"Why was i on the floor?" He asked smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heres a lullaby to close your eyes   Heres a lullaby to close your eyes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heres a lullaby to close your eyes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum :: Role Play :: Legend of The Sun-
Jump to: