Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum

Banner and Skin © Respected Artists

HomeYou are one.  Amid the stars.  And time never healed my scars. EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You are one. Amid the stars. And time never healed my scars.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

You are one.  Amid the stars.  And time never healed my scars. Empty
PostSubject: You are one. Amid the stars. And time never healed my scars.   You are one.  Amid the stars.  And time never healed my scars. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:15 pm

I'd sacrifice, my very life, to have you by my side.
Every time I dream of your face through the misty haze,
You are one, amid the stars,
While time never healed my scars,
Deep inside,
Sad as the berrit,
I must return.

Cold wind howled outside the castle window while white snow flakes danced around violently and quickly. So fast that it made it hard to see. A blizzard, made it's way through Ushinari. Forcing every one indoors.

Sun sat in a large, comfortable chair. A cup of hot tea in her hand, and her fire crackling softly. Lighting up the room with a warm, comforting green glow.
"So where will you all reside?" Her voice was merely a whisper. Not wanting the maids to over hear the conversation while walking by.

"Further in the ocean maybe? Or perhaps the tundra. My people can adapt either way." A warm voice replied. His tone firm and serious, yet soft and gentle.
Sun peered into the warm gold/copper eyes as she thought, the wind and the fire the only thing to feel the cold silence.
"Just untill the people grow into one another right? Then we will move more together?" Sun asked softly, her eyes a interesting shade of dark green.
"Of course." He said softly, giving a half smile.
"But, can I trust you won't turn on us?" She whispered. The worry in her voice un mistakable.
"Of course." He replied, his golden eyes wide with shock. "The plan is to become on clan. Not kill each other. Remember?" He laughed softly. Bringing a small smile to Suns face.

The both set their cups down and stood up. Shaking their hands firmly before the Male embraced her in a tight hug, kissing the top of her head. Sun smiled, and felt the familiar pang in her heart that she had gotten so used to. The pang for Shran. But not one word from Shran in almost a year, practically convinced her that he was dead. She buried her face into his shirt, blocking out the thought by his scent.
"Thanks Glresh" She managed, the stabbing pain in her heart making her throat swell up and her voice raspy.

Glresh, heard the strain in her voice, and pulled her tighter. Feeling her pain.
"I'm sorry you had to go through that." He whispered in her ear, rubbing her back.
"I will promise you I won't ever, or let any one ever do that to you again."
Sun merely nodded, not able to speak, and let the soft beating of his heart and the warmth of his body cool her down.

(Glresh is the son of the man who killed her parents.)
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: You are one. Amid the stars. And time never healed my scars.   You are one.  Amid the stars.  And time never healed my scars. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:31 pm

Pup, who had been in Fleet from and was posing as a stuffed Jackalope on the book case finally twitched his ear.
"I should say you won't Sa!" He hopped down and zipped up on his shoulder.
"Right, Strong arms, muscled chest..." He hopped on his head and looked at the male dragons eyes. "Right... I am Fleetscout Sailears! Or Pup depending on which you meet. Wot?"
Jumping from the male he landed on four strong wolf paws, Pup to be exact. Pup clinged to Sun's leg and stuck his tongue out at the older male.
"Miss treat her and ill bite i will!" He gave a high pitched puppy like growl and continued to cling to Sun.
Back to top Go down
http://ice--wolf.deviantart.com/
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: You are one. Amid the stars. And time never healed my scars.   You are one.  Amid the stars.  And time never healed my scars. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:37 am

Sun drew back, startle and angry. Her now glowing green eyes flared angrily. How had he gotten past security? And the spells that enchanted the walls? She snarled. How much had he heard? Gresh's eyes showed just as much suprise, but only a small hint of anger. Unlike Sun who one glance could tell she was mad.
"I swear Pup if you say one word of this to anyone I'll have your pelt as my new rug." She growled, her voice cold and icy.

(No coding for Gresh yet. So bare with me)

Gresh
Gresh smiled, Suns temper amusing him. Then looked down at the small blue creature that seemed to change forms as well. Perhaps a newer breed of shape shifting. He thought, reaching down to scratch his head.
I'll notify you once our kingdom is built. He whispered in his mind, giving her a soft/reassuring smile. Seeing Sun nod, he quickly turned into a eagle and flew out the window.

(Fail post on Gresh as well ._. ))
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: You are one. Amid the stars. And time never healed my scars.   You are one.  Amid the stars.  And time never healed my scars. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:37 pm

Pup's leg twitched at the welcome scratch. When the male stopped he looked up sadly, wanting him to continue.
"Tell what? I was in here the whole time. Its my napping stop." Still clinging to her pant leg.
His ear twitched, knowing they were talking through mind speak.
"You're a creeper you know." He said poking him in the tights.
Pup nodded and he turned back into Fleet and crawled up Sun's cloak to her shoulder.
His ear twitching as if he were trying to hear what they were saying.
Back to top Go down
Ecru
Site Co-Owner
Ecru

PostSubject: Re: You are one. Amid the stars. And time never healed my scars.   You are one.  Amid the stars.  And time never healed my scars. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:14 pm

Kaze, moving quietly through the thick snow kept her head straight and downwards, ignoring the bullet like blizzard that continued to hit her back. Her fur was thick, and she was in her medium size so she wouldn't fall through the snow and yet not be buried in it. Suddenly a brown horned hare arose from the snow and took off, Kaze running right after it. She could of stricked if she wanted to, but she enjoyed chasing it for a bit. Suddenly it dug into a snow hill, Kaze thinking it was just a mound continued forward and hit a rock head on, yelling out in pain. With a shake to the head she growled and breathed purple fire, melting the snow immediately. She grew to her largest size and pushed the rock forward, relieving a hole the prey used to hide in. With a evil grin she puffed smoke into the hole, awaiting for the prey to make it's next move.
Back to top Go down
http://obviouslykmt.webs.com/
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: You are one. Amid the stars. And time never healed my scars.   You are one.  Amid the stars.  And time never healed my scars. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:29 pm

A very soft sigh escaped her lips before she shook herself mentally, straightening her cloak. She reached up a hand to pet the blue rabbit on her shoulder and walked out of the room, closing to door with a soft click and locking it.
The winds howling kept up, giving the castle an eerie quiet feeling, seeing that most every one was in their homes avoiding the horrid weather.
"How about some dinner?" She asked softly, even though she really had no appetite what-so-ever.

Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: You are one. Amid the stars. And time never healed my scars.   You are one.  Amid the stars.  And time never healed my scars. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:50 pm

"Im rather in the mood for some veggies... but Pup wants fish as always. The bother of him...Sun whats that over yonder?" Fleet turned her head and pointed out into the snow.
Jumping down, he hopped over to the window. "Damn me for being Short..." The antlers receded as Pup now stood on his hind legs and peaked out.
"That cant be.... Can it?!" Opening the window, he jumped out and belly slid as a long ice slide formed under him. Once solid ground was under him, he took off through the snow which parted like a snow plow was in front of him.
Laughing out, he tackled the purple wind fox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You are one. Amid the stars. And time never healed my scars.   You are one.  Amid the stars.  And time never healed my scars. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You are one. Amid the stars. And time never healed my scars.
Page 1 of 1