Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum

Banner and Skin © Respected Artists

HomeUnder The States, Under Depression EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Under The States, Under Depression

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ecru
Site Co-Owner
Ecru

Under The States, Under Depression Empty
PostSubject: Under The States, Under Depression   Under The States, Under Depression Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:10 pm

Okay we were chatting this role play then had to go to bed and I'm tired of not being able to remember everything so I'm just posting it here as a reminder, carry it on the map or here, don't matter. :)

Um... okay, it was me as Kelly, Sunaria as Sun and Victom as Bront, we're all in a submarine then Unit 48 got me and Bront followed. Sun is somewhere in the back. xD Unit 56 will be coming in shortly, he's in the front of the ship as Unit 48 and I are half way to the back.

I believe it was Victom's turn next. :)
Back to top Go down
http://obviouslykmt.webs.com/
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Under The States, Under Depression   Under The States, Under Depression Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:13 am

I guess I'll kick start it seeming VICTOM Is being a tard >Neutral

Mentally strained, Sun heaved herself up the ladder quickly, her breathes coming in soft silent breathes. She climbed out of the small hole, not even waitng for him, still angry at him for her having to heal him. Twice.

The brighter lights blinded Sun for a second, but quickly adjusted, bolting down the halls towards her scent, her nose slightly wrinkling at the other smells of the area.
Kelly! She called, reaching out as much as her mind barrier would let her.

Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Under The States, Under Depression   Under The States, Under Depression Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:21 pm

tard urself >>

Bront sighed and rolled on his onto his feet. "Just cant seem to stay out of trouble can she!" He jumped through the metal coating the ship and traveling through the air in an actual Bolt of Lightning, he struck the tentacled freak.
"Fuck! What are you made out of?! Now listen here, Let her go now, and u dont loose your head!" Bront was clinging to his back, even though he knew it was a bad place to be. He had magnatized himself and was stuck there, though he had his legs wrapped around the bot.
Both guns were pressed against the back of his head. His knuckles turning white as he continued to grip the handles. "Give me an excuse! cause its past your bed time!"
He giggled slightly, trying to keep his head as he wanted to just end this and grab a hot dog.
Back to top Go down
http://ice--wolf.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under The States, Under Depression   Under The States, Under Depression Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Under The States, Under Depression
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum :: Role Play :: Legend of The Sun-
Jump to: