Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum

Banner and Skin © Respected Artists

HomeFighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. Empty
PostSubject: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:22 pm

Two piercing dark blue eyes remained still in an alley way, focused across the some-what busy street at a children's playground. A low and hungry gurgling sound escaped the creatures throat before silencing itself while it crept out of the tight space. She didn't bother looking both ways before crossing the street, knowing, that the humans would stop.

Eve grinned when she appeared in front of the playground. The people would easily think of her as a lost puppy, and surely show sympathy and bid her welcome. She wagged her tail when a group of toddlers approached. Their disgusting, sweaty hands ruffled Eve's fur, but she tolerated it.

“Mommy what's wrong with the puppies face?!” One of the children sobbed.
“Don't touch it! She might have rabies.” The mother replied.

Eve only grinned and licked the toddlers' fingers, then shuddered with excitement when they giggled happily. Soon enough, screams and cries replaced the laughter, while blood sprayed the ground. Harsh, shrilled, and worried shrieks from parents automatically filled the air, while they ran to rescue their toddlers.

Eve kept grinning, one of the children secure in her mouth. She remembered something Sun had told her; Don't eat the innocent children. Oh well.

The mother carefully stepped forward, reached out to grab at her son still in Eve's jaws, until she snarled and bit down harder, causing the boy to scream louder.

“Eve, put him down.” A familiar voice said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:12 pm

Shran. Sitting on a tree limb, his head in his hands. Half a sleep and half awake from the weeks without sleep. That would soon have to catch up to him. And he knew he could not sleep anywhere around other creatures.
A long yawn ripped out of him, so powerful it made his whole body shake as he stretched, leaning his head on the trunk.
"Good grief." He mumbled, rubbing his eyes and jumping down, his human body being frailer then he thought, and sent a sharp pain in his ankle.
A loud moan rumbled in his throat as the pop in his ankle made it official he just snapped his ankle from the 20 ft drop.
Placing his hand on his ankle he quickly healed it.
Thats when he heard the screams. Raising his eyebrows, he ran in the direction of the scream, his heart pumping with the curiosity of what could be causing this to happen. Then of course. Eve was there, mauling a child.
"Eve, put him down." He said calmly, taking a careful step towards her, holding his hand out.
"Eve.." He said calmly, taking another wary step, ignoring the shrieking female humans. Apparently the mother of the child Eve was killing.
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:33 pm

Star sighed and stepped out from under the shade of the tree. Shoulders slumped and his black hair hung in his face. Hood pulled over his head, gray book bag slung over one shoulder.
"Why is it when ever i try and relax she always gets hungry?"
He brushed his bangs from his eyes as he tried to glare at the small gray wolf with his deep blue eyes. Stuffing his hands in his hoody pockets, he grumbled and followed Shran at a slower pace.
"Honestly, if you are hungry try an orphanage..." He said jokingly. Knowing she would most likely try it next, he gave her a hard look meaning don't even..
"Come on Eve, drop the kid so we can go... we don't need this.. attention.." Quickly he scanned the area making sure no authorities were nearing just yet.
Back to top Go down
http://ice--wolf.deviantart.com/
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:48 pm

Eve grinned sheepishly, seeing that both Shran and Star were getting annoyed with her blood rages. Without missing a beat, she inhaled one last swallow, or gulp rather, of blood, before dropping the boy on the ground. His mother immediately went to retrieve her son, but what Eve did not expect was when the human started smacking her around with a purse.

"You damn dog!" The woman screeched, becoming more violent.

Eve cowered away, but was laughing on the inside. "Oh, but you don't know what you're missing. It's so much fun when you get into trouble, because there's nothing anybody can do to stop you." She reasoned with Star, a familiar smile reaching her lips.

"And you," Eve directed at Shran, "Are in desperate need of some sleep. Perhaps we can stay at a hotel..." She nearly purred, enjoying the thought of feasting on random strangers in the middle of the night at a random place.
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:58 pm

"No." He nearly growled, glaring at the both of them.
"You two will be going back home, Keep your spotting of me a complete secret from any living Soul, especially Sun, and your going to behave." He demanded, his eyes like daggers.
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:15 am

"But what fun would that be?" Eve whined.

She hopped up onto his shoulder and balanced herself. "I've been stuck there for I don't even know how long. I'm in need of adventure. Especially him," Eve nodded at Star, "The poor kid is miserable."

Eve flicked her tail in and out of Shran's face, intending to be a pain in the ass. "And you very well know that I'd tell every living soul, especially Sun." She grinned when she felt him tense, knowing that he believed what she said was true.
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:23 pm

"Oh yeah, i feel loved" Star rolled his eyes and took his hands out of his pockets. "Besides, taking her back wont keep her out of trouble. SHE Was the one who convinced me to leave Usharnia for a bit anyway."

A kids squeal caught his attention and looked over to the far side of the park, smiling back at Eve he laughed. "Thats what you need. A child harness!"
Stepping back, out of arm length. "Besides, maybe we could help with what ever?" Looking back at Shran, he tilted his head in a sigh of Why Not?!
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:30 pm

"If you even think about it around Sun I'll have your pelt as my new pillow case." He snarled, setting her down and off his shoulder. The lack of sleep making him slightly cranky.
"And there is no way I would even think about letting you two 'help' me. This is...something that I need to do alone." He said softly, his dark blue eyes shooting silent warnings at them.
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:39 pm

Snorting he turned and waved at him idly, "Oh sure, let us deal with the stressed Dragon Queen who is missing the one she cares about most. Dude, hurry it up. If you cant tell.. Frost is spending more time in the forest then at the Castle. Sun thinks people are leaving. She needs you!"
He turned around his blue eyes blazing. The feeling of loss strong in his heart remembering his family feud. His little pale hands in tightly clenched fists. He blushed slightly at how his voice had cracked at the last part. To anyone, he would have attacked if they had laughed. But now he felt like a small child trying to stand up to an older bully or perhaps his older brother. No not HIS brother... Maybe a cousin.
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:12 pm

"Well then." Eve scoffed at Shran, not taking his warning as a threat, but as a joke. She then idly chuckled at Star, "Seems like someone got a little too hyped up."

Eve then glanced in the direction a squeal was heard just seconds ago. "You know..A child harness doesn't actually seem too bad." She laughed at the thought, but only because it was true.

"Shran. You are making this difficult on yourself. If I go back there I'm telling Sun that you're cheating on her." Eve trailed off, trying to read any reaction from his face except for anger, and she heard herself laugh again. "I leave you no choice, my friend. Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Star, still blushing slightly, quickly calmed. Laughing down at Eve, "You sneaky little... Pfft and You dont control me Shran, so far the only people who own me are blood and venom. My brother and you supposed Girlfriend. Now shut up and either sleep or as Eve said lead the way."
Kneeling down, he patted Eve on the head. Knowing she was more cunning then he was. Book smarts were all he really had. It was nice to have someone like Eve as a friend, god knows how long you lived with her as an enemy.
The child squealed again, causing Star to pop his knuckles in annoyance. "hate kids..."
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:45 pm

Stars comment hit him. And hit him hard. He would so much love to have been kicked instead of that.
He clenched his jaw. "I'm doing this because this is what needs to be done." He hissed, his body nearly shaking.
Glaring down at Eve, he felt so much hate towards her, he shocked even himself.
That was a direct Insult from his point of view. If only they knew.
"You DON'T UNDERSTAND!" He boomed, his voice almost a roar.
"You DON'T KNOW How much it takes out of me. Every day. Every MINUTE. Being away from her." He was shaking now, his breathes coming in shakily.
"I'm only doing this for HER." He hissed before turning around and storming off.
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:54 pm

"Good boy." Eve said when Star pat her on the head.

She grinned, seeing that she was able to get Shran off edge, but it quickly faded when he started shouting. She flinched and her ears flattened, not used to seeing him so angry. Eve backed up into Star, and felt him tense. Perhaps they had gone just a bit too far.

Eve sighed when she saw Shran storm off and turned to face Star. "So. Any brilliant ideas as to what to do now? 'Cause if you can't think of anything then I suggest you invest in the child harness, unless you don't mind me enjoying myself."
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:10 pm

Star looked down at her. "I think i pissed my self..... I take it you are going to follow him?" He nodded and sighed, "Fine, you follow him. NO 'Snacking!'"
He got up and looked around for the nearest pet shop. Quickly sized Eve up, and took off toward it. When he entered he looked around for the Dog harnesses. Embarrassed at how lost he looked, he jumped when a clerk appeared behind him and asked if he needed help.
"Crap....... Yes! i need a harness and a strong leash for my... dog... she is about.." He held his hands out showing her abdomen size. She left and returned with a black harness.
"Heck thats perfect, now i need a THICK leash... perhaps one made for larger.. dogs? She tends to try and break free...." He gave a weak smile, hoping this would hurry up.
Once it was all paid for, he quickly ran the way Shran had hoping to find Eve before she got hungry again. "Fml!"
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:41 pm

Eve played detective. She followed Shran from a safe distance, and made sure pass-byers didn't notice her much either. He didn't go any place in particular. In fact, she would have thought that he was going for a casual stroll. But she knew he wasn't. Seeing that they were getting no where, Eve let him escape her sight, and slowed her pace down.

She turned around and saw a cocky Star. "What are you up to?" She asked, laughing a bit.

Eve stared at the items in his hands. "I was joking!" She started laughing harder, and slunk away. "No way am I letting you put that on me."

She started dancing around other people, making sure she kept a safe distance from Star and the harness. She came to an abrupt stop, seeing that there was no place for her to actually go and sighed. "Damn you." Eve muttered.
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:46 pm

Star quickly tackled her and forced the harness on. "Hah! I even got a metal leash so you can't chew it!"
He tugged it testing, then bending down to readjust it. "Better? It was either black, or hot pink with rose pink gem stones all over it. It came with a free tutu."
He smiled and began go drag Eve along, "Come on! We promised Sun we would keep an eye out for him when we visited the Human world." Spotting the still grumpy looking Shran ahead. Pulling the leash, he tucked Eve under his arm. Looking much like a football player he hurried to follow the dragon boy. "Damn ppl... Eve stop glaring at the other dog!"
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:07 pm

Shran shoved his way through the crowd, ignoring the angry shouts of the humans from being pushed aside like rag dolls. Did they think he didn't care? That he was doing this to hurt her? Bull. He was doing this for her.

Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:19 pm

"When you stop staring at other girls' asses, I'll stop glaring at other dogs." Eve stated a bit smug. "And just because it's a metal leash, doesn't mean I can't chew through the straps you dumbass. Oh well, I'll get you back later." She shook with laughter, knowing that Star would be on guard for the rest of his life.

"Hm. He probably knows that we're following him, but he's pretending he doesn't know us. Perhaps if I do something a bit rash it'll occur to him that he really doesn't have any choice."

Who wants to play chicken? Eve hissed into Shran's mind.

"Who's a chick, chick, chick? Who's a chick, chick, chicken?" Eve almost yelled, causing other people to stare at her and in Shran's direction.

Come on chick, do something. Eve gave him a cruel grin.
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:52 pm

"Let me help!" Knowing Pissing Eve off would only cause him greater pain in the future. Hefting her in his hand up like a spear he aimed at Shrans head. Unclipping the leash he threw Eve over the head of the crown.
"Have fun." He laughed as he weaved his way further into the crowd to get at the two. Hate people, hate people, hate people!
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:04 pm

Shrans dark blue eyes instantly lit up into a bright glow as he felt the air of something being throw at him. Quick thinking and reflexes made him duck and shoot a bright blast of blue behind him.
Screams tore out of the humans mouth at the sudden blue light. And took of running.
"Shit." Shran cursed, taking off into a run, shaking his head so that his bangs fell in his face.
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:28 pm

Eve, who had unexpectedly been thrown, did not come into contact with anyone or anything except for the hard concrete. She stayed in the awkward position she was in for a while, for if she dared to open her mouth, a deathly scream would escape.

Eve focused on what hurt the most. Her jaw. Well no wonder, considering that's the first bone that reached the ground. She could bid the rest of the pain away, but for those few moments she remained still, her headache too much to bare, and closed her eyes.

I. Am going. To kill you. Eve managed to snarl in Star's mind.
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:12 pm

"Shut up!" Star ran forward and grabbed Eve by the harness. Stooping low while running, he practically allowed Eve to run besided him.
"Sorry borrowing this!" He stole a kids skateboard and jumped on it as the street slopped into a dip. He kicked rapidly trying to keep up with the speedy dragon boy.
"Do you really think we can go back with out knowing what Shran is doing?" He asked Eve, knowing her answer.
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:27 pm

Getting a safe distance away, he looked back. No one seemed to be following him. So that was good. Sitting down on a bench, he caught his breath. The blast of light taking a lot out of him, making him pant softly.
Picking up a new paper he looked at it. Looking to see if the humans have discovered anything new.

After flipping through a couple pages, he set it down. Nothing new.
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:46 pm

Eve didn't know why she was running beside Star, even though he just threw her. She suddenly felt full of energy or something, and wanted to make sure she found out what Shran was up to.

There. Eve said in his mind, nodding toward a bench in front of a fountain.

Slowly, the both of them approached, Star still on the skateboard. Shran was obviously more tired then he had been before. Taking that as an advantage, Eve started humming a mournful lullaby. She made sure she hit every note, crescendoing and decrescendo-ing at the right times. Glancing at Star, she noticed he looked a little drowsy. Without a moments worth of hesitation, she nudged the skateboard towards the fountain hard enough to send him flying into the water.

Pay back my friend.
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:01 pm

"Bitch...." He vanished, stepping into the shadows. Shaking water off his head, he walked over to where Eve was.
She appeared to be in slow motion, and with a smile he reached into the human world. It was like reaching through a bubble just the arm showed and he grabbed her by the harness.
"Come here!" His hisses and yanked her into the Shadow Realm. "He could have spotted us with that little prank and 2! Put him to sleep or something its ovbious he wont sleep in that world!" He shouted knowing no one could hear them. Making sure to weaken the wall between the worlds when she started humming again, he also silently plugged his ears with energy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum :: Role Play :: Legend of The Sun-
Jump to: