Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum

Banner and Skin © Respected Artists

HomeFighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. - Page 2 EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:16 pm

Humming was the muffled sound in his ears. His eyelids hung heavily half closed before he yanked himself awake, turning around quickly to glare at them.
Well, where he thought they where. He could hear a soft humming but not see them.

Star. Of course.
He rolled his eyes.
"I already know your there so come out." He demanded, his gaze seeming to meet Stars unseen eyes exactly.
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:29 pm

With a sheepish grin spread across Eve's face, she appeared first.

"It could have worked had you not been so stubborn." Eve shrugged and jumped onto the bench next to Shran. "What is bothering you so?" She asked.

He was silent for a moment, and eventually Star grew impatient too. Eve rested her head on Shran's lap, waiting for an answer. "I'll wait all day if I have to. You're eventually going to spill."
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:46 pm

"She will, if not beat it out of you" Star grumbled as he stepped out after her. His hands shoved in his pockets.
"What ever you are trying to do we can help so it ends quicker. You can be back with Sun sooner..." he looked at him with his head tilted. Bangs just bearly out of his face, and a small smile on his face.
"Im sure alot has happened back home...."
Back to top Go down
http://ice--wolf.deviantart.com/
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:19 pm

Shran

"It's not whats bothering me." He said, looking at the fountain infront of him. is dark blue eyes clouded with thoughts.
"It's what needs to be done. And it needs to be done by me and by me alone." He added. Answering both Star's and Eve's questions.
"It might appear that I'm being selfish. But really I'm doing this all for Sun." He nearly choked on her name, and quickly busied himself by scratching behind Eve's ears.
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:57 am

Eve closed her eyes and welcomed Shran's scratching and petting. "Can't we just come with you and watch? In case anything goes wrong..." She said with hope in her voice.

She glanced over to where Star was and motioned for him to sit down. "There surely has to be some way that we can still come with you. Please Shran. I don't want to go back yet. It's so dull and serious." Eve sighed, and suddenly felt angry that she had been living such a dull life until now.

Could you please, get this harness off of me? It's going to kill me. She whispered into his mind, side-glaring at Star, not that he noticed.
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:32 pm

Star walked past and picked Eve up by the harness. "Shran dont pet stray animals. They could have fleas."
He smiled and unclipped the harness, it fell from Eve causing her to fell into the fountain. "And yeah, just because you have to do it alone, doesnt mean we arent going the same way." He smiled, at the now wet dog in the water.
"Think of us as backup incase the odds are unfair.. besides if Sun found out we saw you she would skin us alive for not bringing u back...." Sitting down by the larger male, he hung his head.
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:48 pm

Eve tried gasping for air, but found she was only damaging her lungs. Seeing that she wouldn't be able to reach the surface with her lack of enjoyment towards water, Eve phased into her vampire/human form. She quickly scampered out of the cold water and onto the hard concrete. She coughed and gagged, all the while glaring at Star.

"YOU'RE SUCH A HO." She screamed at him, shivering from the cold.

Eve's wet hair clung to her face and she crawled the two or three feet to the bench. Everything was wet, and she wasn't going to take her hoodie off. She sighed and brought her knees up to her chest, trying to control her temper.

"Just you wait. Just you wait..." Eve muttered.
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:54 pm

"Oh change back already." Star sighed, he took his hoody off and handed it to her. "We cant have you getting sick, you have the best nose for... everything including trouble." He laughed and sat down on the grass, his head resting against the bench.
"Shran you have to options on this, 1 you can go sleep in a hotel, or 2 i will drag us all to the Shadow Realm, lock it, and force you to sleep there." He turned his head so he could half glare half stare at him.
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:04 pm

Eve groaned and leaned over so her face was in the grass. She took Star's hoodie and shoved it back at his chest. "You don't fleas on it, do you?" She joked, her voice slightly muffled.

Eve then sat up, and leaned against Shran's legs. "You know, sleep sounds good. If we sleep at a hotel, we can take turns. Shran will sleep the whole time, while you and I can alternate who stays on guard and who sleeps." She finished with a yawn, and lightly slapped Star in the chest, "Sound good to you?"
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:50 pm

Shran rolled his dark gray eyes.
"I won't be fully rested either way." He grumbled. "Havn't slept for a month. So that means I'll need to sleep for a whole month before being fully rested." He added, standing up and stretching, cracking a grin.
"I doubt you'd wan't to stay on guard for a whole month." He said, releasing a long breath as he let his arms down.
"But sounds good to me."
He looked around, seeing if anyone noticed the lack of energy he stole to get the energy boost to make it to a hotel.
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:58 pm

Star sighed and folded his hoody and set it aside. "Fine, and I'm sure Niten has some money stashed away in the Shadow Realm, we could order some food as well. That's sure to keep you out of trouble." He laughed as he stretched his arm out. It disappeared as he reached into a shadow.
"Ah!" Smiling, he pulled his arm out and a towel and several twenties were clutched in his hand. Throwing the towel on Eve and standing up, he counted the money.
"Dry off, its cold." Nudging Eve with his foot he pocketed the money and picked his hoody up. "Right, we should have enough to let Shran sleep for a few days..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.   Fighting other rivals.  Fighting for survival. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fighting other rivals. Fighting for survival.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum :: Role Play :: Legend of The Sun-
Jump to: